I have gotten my second Liebster nomination from glamavision. Everybody check out her amazing blog!
Here are the rules:
The official rules:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award (AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT), write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer, and list them in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it
You can see the rules change as they go around. I am sure last time it was “less than 200” followers. Anyway, thanks glamavision for the nomination. 🙂 I hope it’s okay for me to shorten it a little.
11 random facts about me:
1. I live in Austria, Upper Austria, in fact.
2. I like tomatoes. Like seriously, seriously like them, especially fresh. I eat them almost every day.
3. Staying on the topic of food I find milk chocolate abhorrent. Dark chocolate all the way!
4. The last movie I saw in cinemas was “Only Lovers Left Alive” by Jim Jarmusch, wich I highly recommend.
5. I have a degree in law.
6. English is the only foreign tongue I learned more or less properly. I tried others, but I am really bad at it. I am aware that my written “accent” in English is still all over the place (favorite/favourite etc) and let’s not mention grammar. 😐
7. The only plants I own are orchids.
8. Despite the fact that I am Austrian, I hate skiing, both doing it myself and the TV coverage. It’s like American Football in the US. Srs bsns!
9. I prefer weight training over endurance training, mostly because I am easily bored I think. I know I should do both, but sometimes I slack off there.
10. For a while I used to be super into Visual Kei. It’s mostly worn off by now but I still have a soft spot for it. Funnily enough, this was what got me into makeup. I had some and used it from time to time, but I had no real clue about it. Then I saw all these dudes with heavy makeup and wanted to play with looks. Today I am mostly into natural looks, though. For everyday, at least.
11. About 90% of my posts are written on Saturdays and then queued up.
Phew, coming up with 11 randoms things is very hard. But I wanted to do it, since I didn’t have this in the rules the last time. I hope you’ll excuse that I skip the questions instead.
I will also not tag anyone this time around, because I feel I already tagged most of you guys the first time… (if you haven’t been tagged and wish to be, feel free to leave hints)